Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (Excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery - Normally 3-5 working days : Cost is dependant on weight
- Express Delivery Next working day - (order before 2pm) : Cost is dependant on weight
- Collection From Store - Availible with in stock items at correct location.
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Interlink.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Royal Mail will only deliver to BFPO address located in the UK.
- Customers are advised that Express Delivery is not available for BFPO or Channel Island orders.
We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
Tracking your order
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed, when the payment has been authorised and then when the order has been despatched.
If the estimated delivery date passes and you have not received all of your order, please contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com or on 0118 967 89 89.
To return online purchases by Post
- There is no need to telephone us when sending a return.
- Please fill out our returns form found on the bottom of our website with the appropriate details.
- Please enter your details and then choose to “add product” enter the quantity of the items you are returning and detail the reason as to why the products are being returned.
- Please confirm whether you would like a refund or an exchange on the item.
- Choose to continue when you have added all the items you wish to return to the RMA form.
- You will then be contacted via email with an RMA number and details for delivery back.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office.
- Please have your RMA number clearly labelled on the box.
- Please address returns to Customer Returns Manager, Greenacre Computer Services Ltd, Tilehurst, Reading, RG31 5HY.
To return online purchases to our Stores
Customers are welcome to return items direct to our store for prompt service.
Returning non-online purchases
If you have a product which you have purchased at one of our stores, rather than through our Site, and which you wish to return, please contact your local store or our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0118 967 89 89